fbpx

1910

1937
September 12, 2018
1902
September 12, 2018

Company is renamed The Blakley Granite Company, April 2, 1909. Company was innovative, used sandblasting for carving stone and Earl Blakley invented a circular shot saw to cut marble and granite. In 1917 The Blakley Granite Company won the bid to relocate the 1907 Major General Henry W. Lawton Monument from The Courthouse Square to…